Vacancy for Commis at Intourist Hotel Baku, Autograph CollectionJobs 28.09.2019
POSITION: Commis at Intourist Hotel Baku, Autograph Collection
About Intourist Hotel:
Located in the heart of Baku city and overlooking the waterfront boulevard, known as the National Park, this boutique hotel offers 150 alluring guest rooms and suites. With close proximity to major attractions, the hotel offers superb connections throughout the city.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- To assist colleagues, in supporting culinary teams, if required, to enhance team spirit, develop credibility, respect, openness and trust.
- To report accidents and sickness immediately to the Chef de Cuisine, with clear and concise details as required.
- To identify and request assistance prior to any breakdowns.
- To relay any breakdown related information immediately to the Chef de Cuisine, to enable root cause identification and eradicate re occurrences.
- To respond to change positively, in the departmental function as dictated by the industry, company or hotel.
- To have a complete understanding of, and adhere to the company’s policy on Safety Procedures and Practices.
- To have a complete understanding of, and adhere to the company’s policy relating to Food hygiene and Safe Food Handling practices.
- To have a complete understanding of, and adhere to the culinary standards relating to recipes, preparation methods and plating standards in your outlets.
- To ensure that operating and kitchen equipment is maintained to a good standard with minimum breakage.
- To adhere to all pre-determined set-up times and breakdowns for each meal period-event.
- To assist in the development of a safe and clean working environment.
- To take a professional interest and responsibility for the quality of incoming produce, ensuring that all food merchandise is in accordance with order sheets, receiving records and purchasing specifications.
- To assist the storeroom Receiving Clerk in reviewing the quality of goods received, if required,
- To perform daily inspections of all walk-in refrigerators, reach in, to ensure that proper rotation of food is adhered to prior to and upon completion of your shift.
Required skills and abilities:
- College, Culinary graduate in the position required
- Internationally approved Food Safety Certificate.
- 1 years minimum in five star hotel or fine dining restaurant.
- Solid Culinary Basics & Techniques.
This position offers a competitive career opportunity.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org till October 30th, 2019
Please indicate the name of the position “Commis” you are applying for in the subject line of the email.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.