Vacancy for Full Stack Developer in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 30.09.2019
OJSC International Bank of Azerbaijan (IBA) is seeking Full Stack Developer for its Digital Innovation Factory.
The lead microservices engineer will have a range of responsibilities from shaping and implementing digital products to ensuring that we stay on the leading edge of technology. They will be expected to contribute across the full technology stack, from database and DevOps infrastructure that supports continuous deployment, over native apps, to front end development. As a Lead Engineer they will work in a cross-functional team with the Product Owner, Designers and engineers to co-develop the digital products.
Key Result Areas
- Work in a cross-functional, Agile squad to deliver digital journeys and products together with product and design
- ▪Use Agile engineering practices and various software and web development technologies to rapidly develop creative and efficient solutions that enhance the client customer and employee experience
- ▪Craft clear user stories, tasks and design tests for prototypes and products, and continuously deliver product enhancements
- ▪Collaborate closely with Product Owners and Designers
- ▪Follow best practice engineering processes, practices and Agile behavior
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Excellent programming skills in at least one modern programming language/ framework, such as Java Spring, Node.JS, Ruby on Rails, C, C++, Python
- Working knowledge of SQL and one common database technology, such as Postgres, MySQL, MongoDB
- Real passion for development and a demonstrated appetite for continual learning
- Knowledge of pair programming, continuous integration and test-driven development
- Familiarity with the concepts and pattern choices for Microservices is a must
- At least 2-4 years of software development experience with experience working in Agile
- Working knowledge of DevOps, Docker and infrastructure as code
- Experience with at least one unit testing framework, such as MochaJS, RSpec
- Community contributions (e.g., open source work, publishing / speaking on technical ideas) is a plus
If you meet the requirements please e-mail your detailed CV to email@example.com until November 11, 2019, Please indicate the name of the position (Full Stack Developer) you are applying for in the subject line of the email. Otherwise, the candidacy will not be considered in the review process of the applications collected.
Please be advised that only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.