Vacancy for Scrum Master in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 30.09.2019
OJSC International Bank of Azerbaijan (IBA) is seeking Scrum Master for its Digital Innovation Factory.
Scrum Master is responsible for ensuring the team lives agile values/principles, and follows the processes and practices that the team agreed they would use. He/she promotes and supports the use of Scrum, by helping everyone understand Scrum theory, practices, rules, and values.
The Scrum Master is a servant-leader for the Scrum Team. The Scrum Master helps those outside the Scrum Team understand which of their interactions with the team are helpful and which are not. The Scrum Master helps everyone change these interactions to maximize the value created by the team.
Key Result Areas
- Provide ongoing facilitation and coaching that enables the team to excel at Agile development
- Facilitate discussion leading to collective decision-making, goal setting and conflict resolution within the team
- Actively manage risks and external dependencies drawing in team members as appropriate
- Accountable for creating and maintaining the appropriate vehicles for open communication within the scrum team (e.g. tracker boards, JIRA) to create a trusting and safe team environment
- Continuously seek to improve team performance by promoting joint accountability for results and solving productivity issues
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience in practicing Scrum methodology in a business context
- At least one successfully delivered project using Scrum methodology where you played the role of Scrum Master
- At least 3 successfully delivered technical projects with experience in software development and/or project management
- Strong experience in software design and development
- Certified Scrum Master (preferred)
- Entrepreneurial self-starter who is self-motivated, but also a team player with a professional presence
- Knowledge of Agile software development process (e.g. XP, Kanban, Scrum)
- Knowledge and/or experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Paired Programming, Automated Testing, Agile Games
- Applicable knowledge of the technologies used by the team
- Experience applying a wide variety of well documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (e.g. numerous Burndown techniques, numerous Retrospective formats, handling bugs)
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills
If you meet the requirements please e-mail your detailed CV to Elgun.Gurbanov@ibar.az until November 26, 2019, Please indicate the name of the position (Scrum Master) you are applying for in the subject line of the email. Otherwise, the candidacy will not be considered in the review process of the applications collected.
Please be advised that only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.