Vacancy for Solutions Consultant, Search, Global Customer Care (English, Spanish) in Wrocław, PolandJobs 10.04.2020
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Spanish fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience or internships in sales, customer service, account management, marketing or consulting.
- Proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Customer focus with excellent communication skills and client-facing technical experience.
About the job
gTech Global Customer Care (gGCC) is a solution-generating force that helps our sales teams and advertisers. These solutions need to be scalable to support millions of customers worldwide. In addition to troubleshooting on the customer side, we work with Sales, Product, and Engineering teams within Google to develop better tools and services and improve our products based on the evolving needs of our users. As a cross-functional and global team, it's our job to help keep the lights on and the ads fresh.
As a Solutions Consultant, you will act as a critical means of specialist support for sales teams and our customers, and have a passion for delivering excellent customer service, improving it all the time. In this specialist role you will become a Search product expert, focused on handling troubleshooting tasks so that the sales teams can concentrate their efforts on client-specific activities. You will be responsible for liaising with internal and external stakeholders to provide two-way communication on customer issues and questions. This includes problem prioritization, analysis, and resolution of issues. The result should always be a high level of customer satisfaction.
Google creates products and services that make the world a better place, and gTech’s role is to help bring them to life. Our teams of trusted advisors support customers globally. Our solutions are rooted in our technical skill, product expertise, and a thorough understanding of our customers’ complex needs. Whether the answer is a bespoke solution to solve a unique problem, or a new tool that can scale across Google, everything we do aims to ensure our customers benefit from the full potential of Google products.
To learn more about gTech, check out our video.
- Prioritize and deliver excellent customer service, troubleshooting and resolving issues from Google's large advertising customers, agencies, partners and internal sales teams.
- Manage complex sales and customer inquiries (by email and other channels) that cannot be resolved by first-level support team. Apply deep product expertise in carrying out strategic projects and solving complex technical customer issues and escalations.
- Engage with cross-functional partners (including Engineering and Product teams) to identify and resolve product bugs/issues.
- Contribute to the development of internal products and processes by serving as the voice of the customer in identifying product enhancements, making sure new products launch with customer usability in mind, and developing documentation and training materials.
- Identify proactive support opportunities and deliver solutions to scale or otherwise improve Google’s support operations.