Vacancy for Career Developement Manager/Career Adviso in MumbaiJobs 22.04.2020
1. This role will be responsible to dramatically increase sales line by identifying market opportunities, driving new business, and expanding student base for Education Company .
2. She will work closely with the Director to develop short- and long-term strategies to efficiently grow the total business.
3. To Develop a sales strategy to achieve organizational sales goals and revenues
4. To meet monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets for the Center
5. The person will be responsible to increase student visits, enquiries and admissions for digital marketing courses offered by Education Company and achieve his monthly & quarterly targets.
6. Conduct Counseling for new visits and follow-up with student who visited institute and convert maximum enquiries to admissions
7. The role requires to co-ordinate with event team on organising seminars/workshops in colleges
8. Ensure timely collections of fees as per fee schedule from Students.
9. Manage student certifications, exams schedule, handle student queries
10. Co-ordinate with faculty and students on lecture schedule and test schedule
11. Maintaining positive relations with students and ensuring student satisfaction and resolving student concerns/queries.
Mode of Interview - 3 Rounds ( 2 rounds Telephonic Round along with CEO Round )
Final round of Interview in Mumbai Branch office will be held Once LOCKDOWN is Over .
Note - We need only Female Candidates only from Mumbai Only ( Central line & Western Line Location only ) .
We don't need candidates from Outside Mumbai Location .
We need Candidates from education Industry only ( who deals with Selling / Counselling Data science courses/ Digital Marketing Courses )
Job Working Days: 6 days Working including Sat & Sun.
Weekoff would be given 1 week day .
Job Time: 10am – 7 pm ( 4 days a week), 12 pm – 9 pm (2 days a week)
About Education Company :