Vacancy for Investment Banking Specialist in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 07.02.2020
PASHA Bank is seeking Investment Banking Specialist.
· Development of different financial models related to equity & debt capital raising
· Development of various company valuation models based on Comparable Transactions/Companies and DCF methods
· Preparation of deals’ related materials including investment memorandums, client presentations and reports.
· Execution of deal relevant research and analysis over the macro trends, business segment and industry trends
· Execution of deal related documentation
· İnitial review of client requests, and provision of customized advisory services.
Requirements to the candidate:
· Education: bachelor in Finance, Economics, Business or other related field
· Work experience: A minimum of 3-4 years of experience in finance and investments including a minimum of 1-2 years of financial modelling experience
· Certifications: Financial modelling related or CFA certifications are given privilege
· Foreign languages: Fluency in English and Russian
· Ability to work in a fast pace team environment
· Strong communication and networking skills
· Advance user of MS Office, Basic knowledge and expertise in Bloomberg terminal
· Advanced financial modelling skills
· Multi-tasking ability under tight deadlines
Interested Candidates please send your CV to email@example.com indicating “Investment Banking Specialist” in the subject line of your message.
Otherwise, your candidacy will not be considered.