Job Vacancy For Field Officer (Outdoor Department) – Current Jobs in GhanaJobs 20.02.2020
Deadline: 26 February 2020
We are currently recruiting for the position mentioned as Field officer, Outdoor Department with working knowledge in the advertising industry.
The Field officer (FO) is responsible for planning, implementing, monitoring and reporting project activities at the outdoor department. He will work directly under the head of operations and the outdoor manager
Key duties and responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Monitor and updates the company on all outdoor spaces available.
• To prospect for new client and maintains the existing.
• Developing Innovative ideals for outdoors to push client sales.
• Manage all outdoor projects efficiently.
• Contact client weekly to deliver on projects.
• Prepare Photo reports for clients and outdoor manager.
• Ensure company billboards are in good shape.
• Create a pool of outdoor data base to help client select from.
• Contact clients to discuss current and upcoming projects.
• Liaise with all advertising agencies to have available stock for sale.
• Liaise with the finance department to establish good report with all district assemblies across the country.
• A positive self-starter who likes challenges and is willing to work hard with multitasking abilities.
• First Degree with 3 years’ experience or HND with at least 5 years experience.
• Possess a professional appearance and demeanour.
• Strong communication and presentation skills.
To apply for the above position and join our passionate team with career development opportunities, Please send your CV and cover letter plus passport picture to: email protected
For more information: WEBSITE