Vacancy for Agile Coach in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 16.06.2020
Kapital Bank OJSC is pleased to announce a vacant role of Agile Coach.
Summary of role
Agile Coach will be responsible for shifting and changing the mindset of the organization to become more agile, better, happier and cooler. S/he will educate and mentor at all levels of the organization to use relevant techniques and foster agile mindset. You must be happy to hear any question!
- BE PATIENT - Possess perfect coaching and client support skills
- SUPPORT - Educate teams on Agile principles and values
- EVALUATE - Participate in performance management process and actively communicate progress and outcomes to stakeholders
- OPTIMIZE - Manage and optimize the flow of work through the principles of agility, facilitate the team planning sessions and other agile activities, and most importantly be the agile advocate and mentor of the team
- COLLABORATE - Work with product owners, tribe leader, chapter leader and HR to ensure team alignment with commitments to the businesses and sync points with other teams
- SOLVE - Problem solving and conflict management skills
- BE OPEN - Manage changing priorities and address any repercussions quickly and transparently
- REPORT - Provide team status reports highlighting accomplishments, plans, and issues across all assigned teams
- Everything about servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment and increasing transparency.
- Mind full of knowledge of various patterns and techniques for improving visibility to and collaboration with business stakeholders using tools and story completion metrics
- Personal history of 2+ years with Agile methodologies in support of various development efforts (preferred)
- Agile Coach, Certified Scrum Master (CSM), PMI Agile Certified Practitioner, or SAFe Agilist Certification
- Fluent Azerbaijan and English (Russian is a plus)
- Desirable banking experience and background
What is next?
If you feel positively about the above statements, send your CV to email@example.com with “Agile Coach” in the subject field.