Vacancy for (Digital Communications Manager) at One Young World in LondonJobs 08.03.2020
Deadline: 13 March 2020
Communications and campaign strategy
Work closely with the Director of Community to:
- Design and execute effective social media campaigns, across a broad range of social and environmental topics.
- Engage communities that can benefit from One Young World programs.
- Research, identify and organize collaborators, influences, amplifiers, and communications partners.
- Lead on research and developing channel strategies to:
- Scale social media reach through partnerships and the One Young World Counsellor network
- Build supportive, engaged communities in all channels
- Drive content and opportunities that enhance One Young World’s visibility to boost our community’s ability to make an impact
- Distribute compelling content about the actions of One Young World Ambassadors
- Lead the digital communications efforts at the annual One Young World Summit, including:
- Recruit and manage a team of approximately 25 communications volunteers for the duration of the Summit period
- Lead on all Delegate email communications in collaboration with other internal teams
- Plan and execute the social media strategy and coverage pre, during and after the Summit
- Collaborate with One Young World Partners and Counsellors to create engaging content pre and during the Summit, maintaining strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Deliver all consumer email communications, continually testing and enhancing One Young World’s email marketing strategy
Measurement and Reporting
- Deliver on KPIs to:
- Inform quarterly social media strategies, monthly goals, and weekly actions
- Grow our digital communities globally and to demonstrate engagement against an agreed short and long-term target
- Build positive sentiment and support for One Young World and our programmatic activities
- Manage measurement tools and costs
Content Development and Production
- Work closely with the Digital Content Producer on the creation and delivery of content for all One Young World channels that:
- Aligns with quarterly social media strategies & KPIs
- Is aligned with and enhances the Voice and Brand of One Young World
- Work closely with the Digital Content Producer to deliver engaging written, graphic and video content
- Action any pre-planned campaigns and shape monthly editorial calendars that clearly identify key events, activity and milestones
Equal Opportunities Statement
At One Young World, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our Summit, and our community. One Young World is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
Interested applicants should provide a CV and covering letter by 13 March 2020. Shortlisted candidates will have a phone/web interview, followed by face-to-face interviews. Applications and interviews will take place on a rolling basis. Apply early to avoid disappointment.