Vacancy for Account Administrator in SingaporeJobs 12.03.2020
Deadline: 31 march 2020
This position is responsible for validating and processing employee expenses and ensuring that all expense claims received comply with company policy and are approved as required. Other responsibilities include validation of training invoices with services orders for Offshore Resources (OR) Crewing department.
Ad hoc tasks and responsibilities will be assigned as required.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Deal with employee queries in a timely and professional manner
- Validation and processing of Global Employment Company (GEC) crew expense claims in a timely manner and ensuring compliance with policy
- Processing of training invoices for OR Crewing department in a timely manner
- Dealing with vendor queries on training invoices and assisting Aberdeen OR finance team as required with queries.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as may be required
- Secondary school education required
- Proficient in the use of MS Office, particularly MS Excel.
- Ability to communicate with others at all levels within the organisation and to work as part of a team
- Previous experience of working within a similar industry and size group.
- Experience of working in an accounts payable department would be advantageous
- Knowledge of SAP would be advantageous.