Vacancy for Front End Developer in Kyiv, UkraineJobs 18.03.2020
Who we are
Miratech is a global IT services and consulting company that brings together global enterprise innovation and start-up innovation. Today we support digital transformation for the largest enterprises on the planet. Our highly professional team achieves success with 99% of IT projects in financial, telecommunication and technology domains since Miratech inception in 1989. Technical complexity is our passion, stability is our standard, friendly work environment is our style. We empower our employees to grow together with the company, to achieve ambitious goals, to be a part of international relentless team which helps the visionaries to change the world.
Our client is a distinctively diversified health and well-being company headquartered in the United States, and a leader worldwide in helping people live healthier lives and helping make the health system work better for everyone.
They are committed to introducing innovative approaches, products and services that can improve personal health and promote healthier populations in local communities.
- Implement software components according to the design specifications
- Taking ownership of a Product front-end layer and its integration with back-end;
- Ensure that almost all pages are properly indexed by search engines;
- Writing Unit tests and performing end-to-end testing;
- Following process for code submission, code reviews, and releases;
- Communications with Product Owner to clarify requirements, plan sprints, etc.
- Provide technical input into product roadmaps
Main skills requirements:
- Strong CSS, HTML knowledges
- Experience to manage and interface with APIs and RESTful web services
- Scrum/Agile experience a must
- Executed the complete SDLC on project using .Net Framework 3.5+.
- English level - Upper-Intermediate or higher
- Enterprise web development experience on ASP.Net, C# and SQL Server.
- Experience with executing of Unit Testing (Plan, Prepare & Execute).
- Experience using Node.js / React.js / Vue.js is desirable
- Experience in Contact Center domain will be a plus
- Experience in CI/CD tools using Jenkins
- Experience in Docker containers
- Strong career opportunities for professionals
- A variety of international projects and mobility across projects
- Professional development support
- Competitive compensation, advanced bonus systems
- 20 working days of paid vacations and paid sick leaves
- Flexible work schedule with a possibility for teleworking
- Corporate health insurance program
- Foreign languages classes and communication with native speakers
- Corporate mobile service compensation in case there’s business need
- Modern and conveniently located offices with good working conditions
- Sport room, children room
- In-house canteen or kitchen, free fruit
- Corporate, social and cultural events