Vacancy for HR Associate in Saudi ArabiaJobs 25.03.2020
Deadline: 31 march 2020
DESCRIPTION OF ROLE
The HR Associate supports the Human Resources (HR) Function through providing a flexible and professional HR service to Line Management and employees, through full alignment of employee related strategies, Subsea 7 policy and relevant legislation.
All personnel are expected to contribute to creating a positive HSEQ culture within Subsea 7 and ensure familiarity with and adherence to local HSEQ codes and practices.
All personnel are also expected to contribute to creating a culture of ethics and integrity within Subsea 7 and ensure familiarity with and adherence to our Code of Conduct.
Generic Key Responsibilities & Activities
- Supports the standardised, compliant and efficient use of Functional policies, processes and systems across Subsea 7
- Responsible for the efficient, timely, accurate and cost effective management and delivery of the function's activities within the designated area of responsibility, considering local employment legislation
- Maintains accurate and compliant HR data (manual and electronic)
- Develops a constructive and professional relationship with local stakeholders and HR colleagues within Subsea 7
- Support the relevant HR plan and strategy
- Adheres to Subsea 7's Management System, professional tools, policies, systems and processes
- Utilises the knowledge management tools available to assist HR to capitalise upon lessons learned and to perform in accordance with best practice, striving to mitigate risk, promoting safety and integrity consistently
- Participate in Regional and Global HR initiatives as and when required
Specific Key Responsibilities & Activities
- In collaboration with key stakeholders administer or co-ordinate, HR fundamental practice to ensure integrity & compliance in areas such as:
- On-boarding new starts
- Co-ordinating and reporting mandatory training
- Ensuring annual leave management is recorded and monitored
- To ensure compliance and guide management with local employment legislation and practice.
- Interface with employee services with regards to all HR administration and payroll services.
- Support the KSA HR Lead with general employee relations.
- Interface with talent acquisition to support and co-ordinate the recruitment process locally
- Support and deliver elements of induction for all new starts
- Arrange training and development activities
- Administer local recognition activities
- Co-ordinate the local graduate development programme
- Ensure that all HR activities promote and encourage Subsea 7 values and our diversity direction with nationality and gender, and also local country requirements and goals in these areas
- Support the HR aspects required to deliver our local content initiatives
- Working knowledge of local employment legislation and practice
- An ability to interface with internal and external stakeholders
- Approximately 2 years of proven work experience in similar roles
- Ideally an HR or business management related qualification at degree level
- A pro-active approach to resolving problems and overcoming challenges to ensure a professional HR service is delivered to the business