Vacancy for SCM and Administration Coordinator in Maputo, MozambiqueJobs 25.03.2020
Deadline: 31 march 2020
FUNCTIONAL UNIT : Subsea 7 Mozambique
BUSINESS UNIT OR DIVISION : Supply Chain Management (SCM)
JOB TITLE : SCM and Administration Coordinator
REPORTING TO : Country Manager
1. DESCRIPTION OF ROLE
The Supply Chain Management (SCM) and Administration Coordinator has a dual role.
- She/He is responsible for a particular, defined aspect of the Supply Chain process. This may involve
- sourcing, develop the network and way of of working with local Suppliers
- the purchase of goods, services and facilities or other SCM functions.
- She/He may be the single point of contact (SPOC) with a supplier.
- She/He perform routine administrative functions to ensure the company is compliant from a legal and administrative stand-point.
All personnel are expected to contribute to creating a positive HSEQ culture within Subsea 7 and ensure familiarity with and adherence to local HSEQ codes and practices.
All personnel are expected to provide leadership in code of Ethics and compliance with FCPA and Bribery and Corruption Acts.
All personnel are also expected to contribute to creating a culture of ethics and integrity within Subsea 7 and ensure familiarity with and adherence to our Code of Conduct.
2. KEY RESPONSABILITIES
For the SCM part:
• Work according to Subsea 7 processes, use SCM tools, and behave in accordance with Subsea 7 Business Code of Ethic
• Proactively support internal clients with performance of the assigned supply chain activities.
• Manage the process from identification and prequalification of potential suppliers, request for quotations, negotiation, recommendation and final award of purchase orders for equipment, parts, consumables and services.
• Ensure the Purchasing activities and deliverables are undertaken in accordance with agreed Requisitions and issue status updates of Purchasing activities.
• Purchasing in accordance with recognised Frame Agreements where applicable
• Complete supplier feedback assessments for purchasing commitments.
• Ensure the supplier maintains progress by review of progress reports and schedules to meet the on-time delivery of purchased materials and equipment.
• Liaise with relevant departments to ensure the goods meet specification requirements
• Logistics – coordination with internal departments on logistics needs. Raising requisitions, tracking deliveries and providing updates to internal customers.
• Relationship management with key suppliers and logistics providers
For the Administration part:
• Manage and maintain all activities associated to Company’s licences and permits
• Supports all tasks related to the office activities and procedures.
• Reports local content activities
• Ensures a safe, secure, and well-maintained facility that meets environmental, health, and security standards.
3. KEY QUALIFICATIONS/EXPERIENCE
• Fluent in English (oral and written)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Significant experience in a previous procurement role. (within Oil & Gas Industry)
• Knowledge of local panel of suppliers
• Good administrative, multi-tasking and time management skills
• Degree in a relevant discipline (Engineering or Business) or qualified by experience
• Familiarity with office organization and optimization techniques
• Integrity, professionalism and availability
• Proficiency in MS Office
• Operate within the Business Code of Conduct
• Operate according to Subsea 7's Management Principles
• Support standards and procedures for the relevant Function