Vacancy for PhD Students at KU Leuven BiomatJobs 29.03.2020
Deadline: 20 April 2020
The BIOMAT research group focuses on diverse kinds of biomaterials with orofacial application, and encompasses fundamental material science and biological cell culture, micro-organism and animal research, as well as applied laboratory and clinical research.
Current major research lines include:
- Biocompatibility and cariogenicity of dental biomaterials
- Dental adhesive technology
- Translational research from fundamental material science to clinical trials
- Dental ceramics as restorative and implant biomaterial
- Endodontology (including pulp capping, pulp revascularization and regeneration)
- Clinical evaluation of direct, semi-direct and indirect adhesive restorative materials and procedures
Attractive 4-year full-time employment contract
- Continuation after the first 6 months/year is dependent upon a positive evaluation.
Supervision by recognized experts and access to state-of-the-art research infrastructure.
- Highly innovative research project aiming to improve dental composite technology.
- Training in complementary skills via participation at local and network-based events.
- Salaried position according to the KU Leuven salary rates for PhD students.
For more information website