Vacancy for Regulatory Affairs Officer in Brussels, BelgiumJobs 31.03.2020
Vacancy at CEPE for a Regulatory Affairs Officer
CEPE is the European Association of producers of Paints, Printing Inks and Artists colours.
Based in Brussels it organizes the interests of the members in regular working groups and via meetings
with authorities. See www.cepe.org.
The Regulatory Affairs Officer will be assigned:
- As dossier-holder to several of the regulatory issues
- As liaison to sector groups for paint or ink.
He or she will:
- Represent and advocate the CEPE members’ interests and positions in relevant contacts with
- authorities or stakeholders in the EU.
- Build expertise on existing and upcoming regulations for e.g. REACH and CLP.
- Ensure the continuity and relations with the sectors groups.
- Academic education in chemistry or biology
- Safety, health and environmental aspects; preferably within an industry or association that is related to chemical mixtures like paint or printing ink or similar.
- Managing issues in a multi-stakeholder environment
- Communicative skills; able to write convincingly and summarize
- Moderation skills to create consensus
- English fluent in speech and writing
This function requires the attendance of many meetings in Brussels where the EU Institutions are
based. Candidates should therefore live or consider to live in the Brussels area. Assuming they are
entitled by their EU citizenship or by a valid permit.
Candidates should sent in their application before April 17, 2020 to Christel Davidson at firstname.lastname@example.org