Vacancy for MS PowerApps Developer in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 11.05.2020
PASHA Insurance is pleased to announce a vacant role of MS PowerApps Developer.
- Design, develop, document applications and solutions using Power Automate (Flow), Power Apps, Dynamics 365, SharePoint Online, Power BI.
- Analyze the business requirements by collaborating with the stakeholders, studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes.
- Perform software design using software development fundamentals and processes, debug, test, and deploy software solutions.
- Software development/ programming experience
- Experience with object-oriented design and Service Oriented Architectures (SOA)
- Experience with web development and Web API development strongly desired
- Experience developing solutions which involve relational database technologies
- Experience with Visual Studio and TFS or other source control management tools.
- Ability to create high quality technical specification
- Understanding and knowledge of core Microsoft Dynamics 365 modules
- Experience developing PowerApps Model driven apps, Canvas apps and custom connectors
- Experience with CDS, Microsoft Flow, Azure Logic Apps
- Experience with front end frameworks (React, Angular, etc.).
- Knowledge & experience in .NET Framework and C#
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems; or related discipline is desired.
Application closure date: 29 May, 2020
You are kindly asked to indicate the name of the role in “subject” of the email and send your resume to email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest in careers at PASHA Insurance!