Vacancy for Junior Accountant in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 12.05.2020
Vizeum Azerbaijan is looking for a Junior Accountant to join its professional team.
The role is to manage financial load of company and deliver timely reports to management, government, tax payment, accounts control and maintenance. He/She will be reporting to the Head Accountant while working closely with and dedicated teams on day to day tasks.
- Preparation of reports, receipts, necessary legal documentation and tax declarations with accordance to tax regulations
- Management of Debit and Credit portfolio
- Management of Bank Accounts and relations
- Work with 1C financial managament system (training will be provided for beginner levels)
- Preparation of electronic receipts and working with electronic government portals
- Calculation of wage payments, wage taxes, payed leaves, tax reports, financial reports, insurance payments
- Please send the secret code "I saw it" with your CV if you are really reading the whole text from A to Z, we need to know
- A Junior Accountant should:
- have bachelor degree (finance, accountant, economics)
- have 3 years experience in this field of work
- have excellent knowledge of Azerbaijani Tax Law
- have good written and spoken communication skills (English, Russian, Azerbaijani)
- be able to work on 1C financial management program
- have computer skills (Microsoft Office programs)
- be able to work to deadlines
- have a smart appearance and professional manner
- be persuasive and diplomatic
- be skilled at analizing and making use of research
- have good negotiating skills
- 5 days in a week, from 10:00 to 18:00
- Office is situated in the center of Baku (near by “Icheri Sheher” metro station)
- Official salary
- Career growth
Individuals with no work experience in related field are welcomed too.
If you think that you are suitable for this job please send us your CV/Resume to email@example.com with subject “Junior Accountant”.