Vacancy for UX Strategy & Internal Communication Specialist in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 19.05.2020
PASHA Insurance is pleased to announce a vacant role of UX Strategy & Internal Communication Specialist.
- Content management of internal communication platforms;
- Deeply understand who our users are, the jobs they do, what they need (pain points) and why they need it (desired outcomes).
- Strengthening and management of existing communication channels;
- Prepare visuals for internal communication
- Prepare written communications in Azerbaijani language
- Organize internal events that support internal communication goals;
- Execution of annual communication scorecard;
- Communication gap analysis;
- Align communication strategy with company goals, mission, vision and values
- Creative thinking and ability to visualize;
- Fluency in Azerbaijani, advanced English and Russian languages;
- Excellent knowledge of design programs (Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (primarily EXCEL and Microsoft PowerPoint);
- Strong written & verbal communication skills. Ability to generate empathy for our end users when internally communicating their needs;
- Minimum 1 year experience in Communication field preferred;
- Experience with typical UX tools (e.g. Photoshop)
Application closure date: June 10th, 2020
You are kindly asked to indicate the name of the role in “subject” of the email and send your resume to EGurbanov@pasha-insurance.az.
Thank you for your interest in careers at PASHA Insurance.