Full-Tuition MA Scholarships in LithuaniaMaster 03.06.2013
The Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Lithuania takes pleasure in offering Lithuanian state scholarships for full-time Master degree studies for nationals of Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Armenia, Georgia and Azerbaijan, as well as for foreign citizens of the Lithuanian descent to study in Lithuanian higher education institutions:
- A monthly scholarship and tuition-free studies is offered for the nationals of Ukraine, Belarus, Georgia, and foreign citizens of Lithuanian descent (7 grants altogether);
- A monthly scholarship is offered for the nationals of Armenia, Azerbaijan, and Kazakhstan (6 grants altogether).
All approved candidates will receive a monthly scholarship of 1300 Litas (approx. 377 Euros) for the whole duration of the studies;
Tuition-free studies will be offered only for the nationals from Ukraine, Georgia, Belarus, and foreign citizens of the Lithuanian descent. Nationals from Azerbaijan, Armenia, and Kazakhstan have to cover the tuition fee from the scholarship received.
The list of all Higher Education Institutions in Lithuania can be found HERE.
Candidates must be a national of one of the following countries: Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Armenia, Georgia, Azerbaijan; or a foreign citizen of the Lithuanian descent (except citizens of the European Union member states, European Economic Area member states, and the non-EU member states in the post-soviet area);
Candidate must be a graduate of a full-time first-cycle (Bachelor degree) studies;
Candidate must have an official letter of acceptance for a full-time Master degree studies from one of the Lithuanian higher education institutions.
Foreigners applying for scholarships shall submit all the required documents by 1 August 2013 to the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Lithuania directly or through the Lithuanian diplomatic representations (Lithuanian embassies) in Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Armenia, Georgia and Azerbaijan, or through the other relevant Lithuanian embassy for foreign citizens of the Lithuanian descent.
The required documents are a confirmation of the Lithuanian higher education institution testifying to the fact that the foreigner has been admitted to a full-time second-cycle study programme; contact details (residence address in the country or origin, e-mail); and legal copies of the following:
- a document certifying the person’s identity;
- a document certifying first-cycle qualification and translation thereof into Lithuanian or English or Russian;
- a document certifying the level of proficiency in the language of instruction of the study programme concerned and translation thereof into Lithuanian or English or Russian;
- a document (documents) certifying research (art) or other activity achievements and translation thereof into Lithuanian or English or Russian;
All documents must be completed in English, Russian or Lithuanian (or with certified translations into one of these languages). The address for sending all the application documents directly to the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Lithuania is:
Academic Mobility and Continuing Education Division
Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Lithuania
A. Volano g. 2/7, LT-01516, Vilnius
For questions contact: Jolanta Navickaitė (Senior Specialist of Academic Mobility and Continuing Education Division at the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Lithuania) at firstname.lastname@example.org or + 370 5 2191 128. You may also contact Vilija Dulevičiūtė (Project Coordinator of Higher Education Programs Unit at the Education Exchanges Support Foundation) at email@example.com or +370 5 249 8189, 261 0592.
For more information, see the official website HERE.