MULTIELE Erasmus Mundus Scholarships 2014-2016Master 11.06.2013
MULTIELE Erasmus Mundus Scholarships 2014-2016: Application Instructions!
Entry requirements and application procedure
The MULTIELE Mundus Master’s has been designed for people working or intending to work in the field of teaching Spanish in multilingual and international contexts; regardless of their race, gender, religion, age, and/or geographical origin.
All applicants must follow the joint application procedure as established by the MULTIELE consortium.
Admission may be granted to applicants who meet the following common admission criteria:
- Candidates must have obtained, as a minimum, a Bachelor Degree or equivalent (with a minimum of 3 to 4 years of University Studies), primarily (although not exclusively) in a discipline related to Hispanic Studies, Linguistics, Philology, Modern Languages and Teaching.
- Oral and written linguistic skills for Spanish (C1) and English (at least B2)
- Motivation letter
- Completed applications received.
The selection committee takes the following factors into account :
- Motivation for this Master’s Program
- Professional objectives
- Attitudes and values for the professional activities related to the Master’s area
- Capacity for team work
- Personal maturity
Application Procedure: Step-by-step instructions
2. LOOK AT the online application and prepare all the data that you are asked to provide for each section of the form, and all the documents that you must attach to your application.
3. READ carefully the criteria to determine whether you are eligible to apply for an Erasmus Mundus Scholarship
5. ATTACH all compulsory documents:
- Copy of international passport (Only main page(s)).
- Certified copy of Diploma (if this document is not in English or Spanish, then your must attach an official translation) and, if available, diploma supplement.
- Certified copies of academic transcripts.
- Curriculum Vitae in English or Spanish (Europass model: http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/europass/ )
- Official proof of language abilities (see also under 'Documentos Requeridos' for further information).
6. The 2 letters of recommendation should be send directly by the recommending person to the following address: email@example.com , indicating in the 'About' field MULTIELE, followed by the last name of the recommended student. One week before the deadline, students will be notified of any missing part in their application, including the information whether the letters of recommendation have been submitted. Students applying in the last week of the application period will have to ascertain on their own that the letters have been sent.
Deadlines and Timelines:
- 15 December 2013 (Central European Time - CET). LATE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED!
- April 2014: Applicants notified of Erasmus Mundus grant selection results.