Asian Development Bank – Japan Scholarship ProgramMaster 30.08.2016
- Have gained admission to an approved MA/PhD course at a participating academic institution;
- Be 35 years old or younger;
- In good health;
- With a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent; and have a superior academic record.
- Citizens of ADB’s developing member countries.
- The scholarship provides full tuition fees, a monthly allowance for expenses, housing, books and instructional materials, medical insurance and travel;
- For scholars engaged in research, a special grant may be available for thesis preparation;
- In special circumstances, computer literacy, preparatory language and other similar courses may be covered under the scholarship.
Applicants should request information and application forms from the chosen academic institution(s).
Applicants should indicate to the academic institution that they are applying for admission and that they would like to be considered for the ADB-JSP Scholarship. The completed institution application form and required documentation, including the ADB-JSP application sheet form, should be submitted to the academic institution.
Applications for scholarships should be sent at least six months prior to the planned time that you wish to commence studies.
More information read at the official website