Master Scholarships for Foreign Students at University of Lleida in Spain, 2018Master 18.03.2018
Deadline: 30 April 2018
Open to: students with a foreign degree
The University of Lleida is inviting applications for scholarships to master degree programme for foreign students. Students with a foreign degree are invited to apply for these grants.
The purpose of the program is to provide financial support for students with a foreign degree that would like to apply for a master’s degree program at the UdL.
The main aim of the University of Lleida is the education of its students. We provide high standards of teaching with quality services throughout the university community that reach society beyond the campus gates. Students make up most of the UdL community, and our objective is to ensure that they enjoy the teaching and learning processes involved.
Students with a foreign degree are invited to apply for these grants.
All applicants must fulfill the the following requirements:
- access to the official master's degree programme with a degree issued by a university outside the Spanish higher education system
- enroll to an official master's degree programme offered by the UdL during the course 2018-19
- not having a PhD degree
- not having any other Spanish master's degree diploma
- not having a permanent residence in Spain
- not being a scholarship holder, on the date of the application, from any other scholarship or financial support offered by the UdL to subsidize the registration fees into which the beneficiary has been pre-admitted
The grant consists in the payment of the amount of the registration, taxes (administrative, academic and study of homologation of foreign degrees), the school insurance and 2.000€ for accommodation and subsistence.
The International Relations Unit is in charge of the payment of the registration and the taxes.
The payment of the accommodation and subsistence grant will be done through bank transfer in two times:
- a first payment of 1.000€ at the begining of the stay
- a second payment of 1.000€ at the beginning of the second semester. To make effective this last payment it will be necessary to present a report signed by the academic coordinator master's degree certifying the academic achievement.
In case of renovations (grants given during the academic year 17/18 for modality B), the amount of the grant for the accommodation and subsistence will be the one established in the call for grants 17/18.
All application forms that fail to meet the established requirements or that are not submitted by the deadline will be dismissed. If the requested documentation is not complete, applicants will have 10 working days to make amendments.
Applicants are responsible for hiring the health insurance, for paying the pre-enrolment tax and any other expenses that may come.
To be able to complete the application form online, students will have to register creating an user name ans password. This information will allow students to accede to the application form and to modify it any time. The application form can be modified several times but once sent, it will not be possible to make any other change.
If students have any doubt when filling in the application form, they can contact the International Relations Unit (email@example.com).
Online application form (here).
IMPORTANT: In order to send the application form online, it is mandatory to upload the following documentation:
- Curriculum Vitae in Europass format (here)
- Average during studies (here). Important: in order to ask for this document, please follow all the instructions given. Moreover, you can fins a short summary of the instructions in this document.
- Cover letter
- Certificate of payment of the rate of pre-registration in case that the period of pre-registration is opened during the period request (check the deadlines of pre-registration in this document).
- Copy of passport or ID in effect
- Official copy of college diploma (and other certificates if it proceeds)
- Official copy of language certificate
- Official copy of the transcript of records including al the subjects, the credits and the grade.
IMPORTANT: Students coming from non EU countries should present all the documentation legalized. Documentation legalized will be required to register at the UdL.