Study at the University of Tartu with ScholarshipsMaster 09.01.2019
The University of Tartu (UT) is one of the most respected centres of education and research in Central and Eastern Europe and the leading research and training institution in Estonia. UT belongs to the top 1.2% of best universities in the world (QS World University Rankings) and is among the five best universities in emerging Europe and Central Asia region (QS EECA).
The university is truly diverse and brings together 1800 international students, coming from 105 countries all over the world.
Study what you want
UT offers 27 bachelor’s and master’s degree programmes fully taught in English language in a wide variety of fields.
- Actuarial and Financial Engineering
- Applied Measurement Science
- Bioengineering (New in 2019)
- Computer Science
- Contemporary Asian and Middle Eastern Studies* (New in 2019)
- Democracy and Governance
- Educational Technology
- European Languages and Cultures
- European Union-Russia Studies
- Excellence in Analytical Chemistry
- Folkloristics and Applied Heritage Studies
- Geoinformatics for Urbanised Society
- Information Technology Law
- Innovation and Technology Management
- International Law and Human Rights*
- International Relations and Regional Studies
- Material Science and Technology (New in 2019)
- Quantitative Economics
- Robotics and Computer Engineering
- Sound and Visual Technology (New in 2019)
- Software Engineering
- Wellness and Spa Service Design and Management
* No tuition-waiver scholarships available
Scholarships for the best applicants
Most UT programmes provide tuition-waiver scholarships for the best applicants. Candidates do not have to apply for these scholarships separately as all applicants will be automatically considered. Students, receiving tuition-waiver scholarships, do not have to pay the tuition fee if they complete a full-time study load. There are additional scholarships to cover living expenses are available. Find out more at: ut.ee/scholarships
How to apply?
UT welcomes students, regardless of their country of origin, who have completed the previous level of study (secondary school for bachelor’s; and bachelor’s degree for master’s studies) or are about to graduate in spring or summer 2019. Submit the online application with electronic copies of all required documents before the deadline. Find out more at: https://www.ut.ee/en/admissions
March 15 - for master’s programmes
April 15 – for bachelor’s programmes.