Call for Applications: DOCOMO International Student Scholarship in JapanMaster 24.04.2020
Deadline: 31 May 2020
Applications have opened for the Fully Funded DOCOMO International Student Scholarship in Japan. Interested candidates can apply for the scholarships until May.
DOCOMO International Student Scholarship (JEES Sponsor-Crowned Scholarship) is open for International Students The scholarship allows Masters level program in the field of Communication Technology, Information Processing Technology taught at selected universities in Japan The deadline of the scholarship is March to May.
DOCOMO International Student Scholarship (JEES Sponsor-Crowned Scholarship) is available to undertake Masters level programs at the Universities in Japan.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Communication Technology
- Likewise, Information Processing Technology
120,000 yen for a month for two years.
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- International students who have started their master course in April 2020 as a regular student.
- Similarly, students enrolled in October are not eligible.
- Also, applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
India, Indonesia, Korea, Cambodia, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Thailand, China, Myanmar, Taiwan, Nepal, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Philippines, Bhutan, Brunei, Vietnam, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Laos, Timor-Leste
- To apply for the award, applicants need to take part in the program. After that, they can apply for the opportunity through the link.
- Supporting Documents: Transcript of your current course, Copy of your student ID card
- Furthermore, for taking admission, candidates must meet all entry requirements of this university.
- Additionally, applicants must have standardized scores of English language proficiency tests.
For more information website