Call for Applications: Vice-Chancellor Scholarships at Bangor University, UKMaster 26.04.2020
Deadline: 1 May 2020
Bangor University is a university in Bangor, Wales. It received its Royal Charter in 1885 and was one of the founding institutions of the federal University of Wales. Also, officially known as University College of North Wales (UCNW), and later the University of Wales, Bangor (UWB), in 2007 it became Bangor University, independent from the University of Wales.
Applications have opened for the Vice-Chancellor Scholarships at Bangor University in the UK. The deadline for the application is 1st May 2020. The University is providing scholarships for Bachelors and Masters degrees.
The candidates must meet the following criteria for the Vice-Chancellor Scholarships at Bangor University
- For the undergraduate degree, they should have the grades equivalent of GCE A-level A grade student
- Additionally, for the Postgraduate degree, they should have an equivalent of a UK 1st class Bachelors degree.
- Moreover, the candidates who are fully sponsored by a third party will not be entitled to these Scholarships.
- Also, the above scholarships are not open to UK/EU applicants.
- Additionally, the scholarships are available for full-time on-campus courses only.
- Furthermore, the University will award all scholarships entirely at its discretion.
- The successful recipients will receive £3000 per year.
- The candidates must have received an offer letter from Bangor University before applying.
- Also, they should check their Eligibility for the scholarship and carefully read the conditions.
- Additionally, they should complete the Vice-Chancellor scholarship application form.
- Moreover, they should email the completed application form along with a copy of your offer letter from Bangor University to Kerry Marie Jones by the 1 May 2020.
- In addition to that, the University will forward the eligible applications to the concerned academic department to make a decision, and inform the successful candidates in May 2020.
- Furthermore, the scholarship winners should pay a deposit amount of £2,000 within two weeks in order to confirm their acceptance of the scholarship.
For more information website