Call for Applications: FINANCING OF MASTER’S EXCELLENCE GRANTSMaster 12.03.2020
Deadline: 5 april 2020
Who may apply?
International students may apply for support for one or two years of study toward a master’s degree by including in their application a letter of admission to a master’s program (first or second year) at a French institution of higher education.
Four broad research themes are prioritized:
- earth systems,
- climate change and sustainability,
- energy transition,
- societal challenges of environmental issues.
- possess or be pursuing a French licence or an equivalent undergraduate degree (Bachelor),
- be exclusively of the nationality of one of the eligible countries (listed below)
- reside in one of the eligible countries (listed below)
- not have resided in France after April 1st, 2019.
They must enroll in the master’s program before October 2020.
List of eligible countries
Australia, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, New-Zealand, Singapore and South Korea.
Successful students will receive an excellence grant in the amount of €1,190 per month over 12 months (for students enrolling in the second year) and over 24 months (for those enrolling in the first year) - funding for repetition is not possible. Round-trip airfare will also be provided, as well as medical insurance.
Consistent with the aims and requirements of this call for proposals, grant recipients will be selected by scientific experts.
Interested students should submit their study plans here. Applications must be accompanied by a:
- most recent Diploma,
- statement of purpose,
- signed letter of admission into a French master’s program,
- transcripts (of the past three years of study),
- letters of recommendation (optional),
- Passeport or proof of ID.
- March 6th, 2020: Application period opens
- Week of June 15th, 2020: Results are announced
- Between September and October 2020: Students report to participating institutions