Call for Applications: Beijing Institute of Technology Scholarship 2020 in ChinaMaster 23.03.2020
Deadline: 15 April 2020
Applications are opened to apply for Beijing Institute of Technology Scholarship 2020 in China through Chinese Government Scholarship. Beijing Institute of Technology Scholarship is offering Masters and PhD Scholarships to all International Students. All-Academic Fields/, Majors are available for Masters Degree Scholarship & Doctoral Degree Scholarship in China.
The duration of the Master’s Degree is 2-3 academic years, Doctoral Degree 3-4 academic years. This is one of the best Scholarships to study in China scholarship at BIT University.
Available Study Fields (Masters, PhD):
Below is a List of Academic Fields for Masters & PhD Degree Programs at BIT Scholarship in China for International students.
- Computer Science and Technology
- Aerospace Engineering
- Chemistry and Chemical Engineering
- Design and Arts
- Foreign Languages
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronic Engineering
- Humanities & Social Sciences
- Information and Electronics
- Life Science
- Management and Economics
The Beijing Institute of Technology Scholarship 2020 will provide Full Chinese Scholarships to all International Students. The Scholarship details are given below.
- Registration Fee
- Full Tuition Fee
- Laboratory Experiments, Internship, and Basic Text Books
- Free Accommodation on or off-campus depends on the availability
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance and Protection Scheme
- Monthly Living Allowance: Master: CNY 3,000 (USD 485), Ph.D. Candidates: CNY 3,500 (USD 565)
- Applicants are non-Chinese citizens and in good health.
- Applicants for Master programs should be under the age of 35 and hold a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Applicants for Ph.D. programs should be under the age of 40 and hold a Master’s Degree.
For more information website