Call for Applications: University of Cambridge – Fully Funded John Crook Scholarships in UK, 2021Master 01.05.2020
Deadline: 2 Nowember 2020
The University of Cambridge is a collegiate public research university in Cambridge, United Kingdom. Additionally, founded in 1209 and granted a royal charter by King Henry III in 1231, Cambridge is the second-oldest university in the English-speaking world and the world’s fourth-oldest surviving university.
Applications have opened for the Fully Funded Scholarships at the University of Cambridge 2021. Interested candidates can apply for the scholarship now. Additionally, the University is providing scholarships for Bachelors, Masters in All subjects apart from Law, Business, and Theological Studies.
The John Crook Scholarship presents a unique opportunity for first-generation university students with exceptional academic records to spend up to two years studying at St John’s College at the University of Cambridge. Additionally, the purpose of the Scholarship is to enable exceptional students who did not consider Cambridge when applying to university to study at Cambridge after the completion of their first degree.
- Applicants of the University of Cambridge – John Crook Scholarships in the UK, 2021 should be the first generation to go to University in their family.
- Additionally, applicants must be current students or recent graduates with an outstanding academic record from one of the eligible universities.
- Also, candidates applying for the University of Cambridge – John Crook Scholarships in the UK, 2021 must be British students.
- The successful applicants of University of Cambridge – John Crook Scholarships in the UK, 2021 will receive:
- College and University fees.
- Also, the maintenance grant of GBP 15,000 per year.
For more information website