Call for Applications: Honjo International Scholarship 2020 in JapanMaster 06.05.2020
Deadline: 31 May 2020
Applications are invited to apply for the Honjo International Scholarship 2020 in Japan. All International Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for Japanese Graduate Scholarships. Fully Funded Scholarships are provided by Honjo International Scholarship Foundation Japan to Pursue A Masters Degree or PhD Degree from Japanese Top Universities.
Honjo International Scholarship in Japan is a Full Free International Graduate Scholarship for Students from all over the globe. The Scholarship will provide monthly stipend which will enough to Complete your degree with all the expenses. Details given below:
- ¥200,000 per month for 1 to 2 years degree
- ¥180,000 per month for 3 years degree
- ¥150,000 per month for 4 to 5 years degree.
To be eligible to apply for the Honjo International Scholarship 2020 You must meet the following criteria:
- The student who does not possess Japanese citizenship
- To be eligible, the student applying for PhD program must have been born after August
31, 1984. Student applying for master’s program must have been born after August 31,
- The student must be enrolled by Autumn 2020 or applying for the academic course starting from Autumn 2020 at a graduate school in Japan. Those who are going to enter graduate schools at April 2021 are not eligible to apply for this program. Please apply for the program which starts to accept application from October 1 to November 30 (scheduled).
- In principle, the student enrolling in a professional graduate school is not eligible for apply. However, student who can submit a research plan is eligible to apply.
- The student should have a strong will to serve in his / her home country after graduation. This doesn’t mean to have employment guaranteed already or to return his / her home country immediately after graduating the university.
- The student must have a deep understanding of international friendship and goodwill, and must attend the events organized by the foundation and take part in the network as an alumni member.
- The student must be able to carry an everyday conversation in Japanese. Interviews will
be conducted in Japanese.
For more information website