Call for Applications: Scholarship at University of GlasgowMaster 07.05.2020
Deadline: 31 May 2020
Applications are open for the Funded Scholarships at the University of Glasgow in the UK. Interested candidates can apply for the scholarship until 31st May 2020. The name of the scholarship is Sir Fitzroy Maclean Postgraduate Scholarships, 2020. The University is providing scholarships for Masters degree in the courses available at the University
The candidates should meet the given criteria for the Funded Scholarships at University of Glasgow
- Applicants of Sir Fitzroy Maclean Postgraduate Scholarships, 2020 must be nationals of the countries: Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Georgia, Moldova, Montenegro, Russia, Serbia, Uzbekistan
- Additionally, candidates applying for Sir Fitzroy Maclean Postgraduate Scholarships, 2020 must have received an offer of a postgraduate taught program.
- Also, the duration of the award is one year and must be taken in the year the award is granted.
- The award can neither be deferred nor transferred.
- Furthermore, they should be eligible for International for fee purposes (or EU, if Croatian).
- Students with ‘international’ fee status:
- 10,000 pounds tuition fee discount + Stipend of 1,500 pounds
- Students with ‘EU’ fee status (Croatia):
- 5,000 pounds tuition fee discount + Stipend of 1,500 pounds
- To apply for the scholarship, complete and submit the online application form, before the deadline of 31st May 2020.
- Additionally, the applicants must hold an offer of a place to study, for an eligible program before applying for the scholarship.
- Furthermore, for more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information website