Call for Applications: Deakin University Scholarship 2020 in AustraliaMaster 08.05.2020
Applications are opened to apply for the Deakin University Scholarship 2020 in Australia. Deakin University is offering Fully Funded Scholarships for Domestic and International Students. Scholarships in Australia are available to pursue a Master’s or PhD degree. Almost all Academic Fields are Available. The duration of the Australian Scholarship for Master’s Degree will be for 2 Years and for Doctoral Degree will be 4 Years.
Deakin University is a public university in Victoria, Australia. Deakin is one of Australia’s fastest growing research universities. 89% of Deakin’s research is rated at or above world class. Deakin University ranks 16 in Australia, 18 in Oceania, and 350 in the world in the Webometrics Ranking of World Universities.
- To be eligible for an RTP Stipend, RTP Fees Offset, RTP Allowance or DUPRS a student must be a domestic or international student enrolled in an HDR course of study at Deakin University
- To be eligible for an RTP Fees Offset an applicant must not be receiving an equivalent award or scholarship from the Commonwealth designed to offset HDR fees
- To be eligible for an RTP or DUPRS Stipend a student must not be receiving income from another source to support that student’s general living costs while undertaking their course of study if that income is greater than 75 per cent of that student’s RTP or DUPRS Stipend rate. Income unrelated to the student’s course of study or income received for the student’s course of study but not for the purposes of supporting general living costs is not to be taken into account.
- Please refer to the research degree entry pathways page for information on admission requirements to a HDR course at Deakin University.
- Terms and conditions for each scholarship are detailed in the Further Information section below. For information about our RTP Scholarship Policy please refer to the Higher Degrees by Research (HDR) Scholarships Procedure.
Benefits and Duration
Stipend and Allowances Value (Terms and Conditions apply)
- A stipend of $27,596 (2019 rate) or $28,092 (2020 rate) per annum tax exempt
- A relocation allowance from $500 to $1,500 (for single to family) awarded to students who are moving from interstate or overseas in order to study at Deakin
- For international students only: overseas health coverage for the duration of the tuition fees offset
Doctoral Degree Duration
- 3 years for stipend and 4 years for the tuition fees offset
Research Master Degree Duration
- 2 years for stipend and 2 years for the tuition fees offset
For more information website