Matsumae International Foundation Research Fellowship Program 2020 (Fully-funded to Tokyo, Japan)PhD 24.12.2018
The Matsumae International Foundation (MIF) Research Fellowship Program 2020 is now open. Upon the concept of the founder of the Matsumae International Foundation (MIF), “Towards A Greater Understanding of Japan and a Lasting World Peace”, MIF started the Research Fellowship Program in 1980.
The fellowship aims to open a path to peace and prosperity on the basis of mutual understanding by bringing together active young research workers of outstanding character to Japan. By deepening their understanding of Japan, and establishing links of trust and friendship, the Foundation seeks to make a real contribution to permanent peace throughout the world.
Eligibility. Applicants of non-Japanese nationality who meet all of the following eligibility requirements are invited to submit the required application documents.
- Applicants must obtain a Letter of Invitation from host institutions in Japan.
- Applicants must hold a PH.D. (Doctorate) degree, or be recognized by MIF as possessing equivalent academic qualications.
- Applicants must be at the age of 49 years old or younger at the time when documents are submitted.
- Applicants must have sucient abilities in the English or Japanese languages.
- Applicants should not have past or current experiences of staying in Japan. (Except for shortterm stay. E.g. sightseeing, conferences)
- Applicants should be in employment in their home countries, and must return to their countries upon completion of their MIF fellowship tenure.
- Applicants must be of sound health.
Download the announcement: http://www.mif-japan.org
Click here to apply.
If you have any questions, check the