Job offer at Caucasus International UniversityPhD 05.11.2018
Caucasus International University is pleased to announce the vacancy for the position of supervisor at the following Educational Programs where language of instruction is English:
- Doctoral Educational Program in Law offered in English;
- Doctoral Educational Program in Business Administration offered in English;
- Doctoral Educational Program in International Marketing offered in English;
- PhD in relevant field;
- At least six years of work experience on the academic position at educational institutions;
- Expert and practical experience in the field for at least 3 years;
- Fluent in English;
- A list of publications in the relevant field published during the last five years and information about participation in international conferences.
- A person who has obtained Master’s degree abroad and has practical experience in the field during three years can occupy the position of a program supervisor.
- Knowledge of legislative regulations (Georgian and/or European and American Universities) concerning the structure, curriculum, syllabus and programs of higher educational programs;
- Good management skills;
- Ability to establish business and appropriate relations with students and personnel;
- Effective communication skills and a good team player.
Under equal conditions, priority will be given to a person who has obtained academic degree abroad or who has work experience at a foreign university.
Number of working hours: 40;
Probation period: 1 academic year;
First stage: shortlisting applicants
Second stage: interview
Third stage: presenting program conception
Finalizing interviews till December 7, 2018.
December 10-15 – submitting program concept.
December 15-25 public presentation and online presentation for foreign citizens.
Competition presentations must be submitted till December 1, 208.
If interested, please send your resume to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the title of the vacancy in the subject line.
We would like to thank you in advance for expressing interest towards the vacancy.