Call for Applications: PhD Scholarships at King’s College London 2020PhD 30.04.2020
Deadline: 26 July 2020
Applications have opened for the Fully Funded Scholarships at King’s College London. Interested candidates can apply for the scholarship now. The College is providing scholarships for PhD in the field of Defence studies, war studies, international relations and related subjects.
King’s College London (informally King’s or KCL) is a public research university located in London, United Kingdom, and a founding constituent college of the federal University of London. Additionally, King’s was founded in 1829 by King George IV and the Duke of Wellington and received its royal charter in the same year. Furthermore, in 1836, King’s became one of the two founding colleges of the University of London.
- The Defence Academy PhD Studentship 2020 is open to EU nationals.
- Additionally, the applicants must meet all the program-specific requirements.
- Also, applicants must have already applied to the Defence Studies Department’s PhD programme.
- Likewise, applicable courses: Defence studies, war studies, international relations, and related subjects
- The successful applicants of The Defence Academy PhD Studentship 2020 will receive a scholarship of Home/EU tuition fees + £11,500 yearly stipend.
A panel of academic staff will review all applications taking into account the academic record of the applicant, the quality of the proposed research project, and how well it fits with the research expertise of DSD staff.
To apply for this studentship, interested applicants should submit a letter listing their previous academic qualifications and explaining how their proposed project would contribute to the research culture of DSD.
For more information website