PhD in Australia with Scholarship – HDR Scholarships in Bond UniversityPhD 15.03.2020
Deadline: 31 March 2020
Bond University is committed to providing a high level HDR experience to ensure success in students’ research and research training. The provision of appropriate financial support is an important part of the research training environment. Bond University allocates funds to support the financial costs of fee offset (waiver) and living stipends.
HDR Scholarships focus on attracting high calibre research students to Bond University, in a highly competitive student market.
The challenge with assessing scholarship applicants is that a direct “apples with apples” comparison is often difficult.
This is because the topics and methodologies can differ substantially across disciplines, and applicants are often at different stages of their career meaning they have had varying opportunities to demonstrate research capacity.
The University places a focus on commencing full time on campus Doctoral students only for living stipend scholarships. Masters students are not eligible to apply for HDR Scholarships.
- The 2020 full-time stipend rate will be $28,092.00 per annum (indexed annually)
- A scholarship for all successful applicants includes a stipend (living allowance), and for international students it also includes a fee waiver and overseas health cover.
The first 2 steps in the application process below must be completed prior to lodging your scholarship application (Step 3) and will take 4-6 weeks to complete. Make sure that you allow sufficient time before the scholarship application closure date.
- Step 1 – Expression of interest (EOI) to Faculty
- Step 2 – Apply for Admission to Bond University
- Step 3 – Apply for Scholarship: Assessment of Scholarship Applications Framework
- You must have received a Letter of Offer for Admission to Bond University
- You must apply using the online Scholarship Application form
If you have previously applied for a scholarship at Bond University, and were unsuccessful, you are not eligible to re-apply.
For Contact- HDR@bond.edu.au
For more information Website