Call for Applications: University of Waikato in New Zealand Doctoral ScholarshipPhD 08.05.2020
Deadline: 31 May 2020
Purpose of the scholarships – To support excellence in postgraduate research, up to 75 University of Waikato Doctoral Scholarships will be awarded each year to high-achieving candidates applying for admission to an approved doctoral qualification at the University of Waikato.
- The Scholarship is open to New Zealand citizens, permanent residents, and international students.
- The Scholarship is for candidates enrolling in a doctoral qualification, i.e. a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Doctor of Musical Arts (DMA), Doctor of Education (EdD), or Doctor of Juridical Science (SJD), at the University of Waikato.
- Candidates will normally be seeking to obtain their first doctoral qualification.
- Candidates should normally be intending to study full-time at the University of Waikato
- Candidates employed by the University of Waikato will not be eligible for the Scholarship, except when permission is granted in accordance with Clause 2.5.1
The value of the Scholarship shall be:
- A living allowance of USD 25,000 in total every 12 months, payable in monthly installments for up to 36 months (three years) in total.
- The living allowance is paid on a pro-rata basis for approved part time students.
- The domestic tuition fees for enrollment in the doctoral qualification during the term of the Scholarship; and
- The Student Services Levy.
Any additional costs such as medical insurance, moving costs, and research expenses must be met by the student.
For more information website