"Meeting Russia" Public Diplomacy Program for Young Leaders in MoscowTraining 09.12.2017
Deadline: 31 December 2017
Open to: citizens of United States, Canada and European countries between the ages of 25 and 35 years old
Venue: 21–25 March 2018 in Moscow, Russia
Meeting Russia is a unique independently-run public diplomacy program for young leaders. The program brings together young representatives from academia, government institutions, parliaments, think-tanks, media and the private sector from the United States and European countries as well as from Russia.
The three-day program held in Moscow focuses on Russia's foreign policy and its relations with the West. Through meetings with senior Russian officials and top experts and exchange with their peers, participants have ample opportunity to address critical issues related to Russia's role in world affairs and to connect with a diverse professional community. Meeting Russia seeks to facilitate dialogue between rising leaders interested in Russia and contribute to the discussion about Russia–West cooperation. Meeting Russia 2018 will be held on March 21-25, 2018.
In order to be considered eligible to apply, you must fulfill all of the following criteria:
- Age: 25−35 years;
- Citizenship: United States, Canada, Europe;
- Field of activity: representatives of universities, think-tanks and research organizations, media, NGOs, government institutions, the private sector with professional interest in Russian foreign policy.
- Creative Diplomacy covers accommodation, meals and transportation in Moscow. The organizer can also reimburse part of the travel cost.
- Participants are responsible for covering costs of their travel to Moscow, insurance and visa fees (if required).
1. Fill out the application form;
2. Email to email@example.com your CV.
The deadline for applications is December 31, 2017. Selection will be made by mid-January.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.