“Azerbaijani Language” and “Azerbaijani Culture” Courses for 2017/2018 Academic YearTraining 19.09.2017
Are you an expat residing in Baku? Do you want to make a better sense of your stay in Azerbaijan? Would you like to speak and understand Azerbaijani language? Are you interested in exploring local culture by joining guided tours?
If your answer is “yes”, then “Azerbaijani Culture” and “Azerbaijani Language” courses* have a lot to offer you!
Interactive eight week courses offered by ADA University are held in “Edibin Evi”, a cultural space located in Icheri Sheher, Baku’s Old Town. The courses include visits to theatres, museums, galleries, and places of worship, music and movie nights, and discussions around traditional tea table for enhanced experience.
- “Azerbaijani Culture” 400 M
- “Azerbaijani Language” 400 M
- A promotional tuition offer for both courses 650 M
* “Azerbaijani Language” course is offered for Elementary, Pre-Intermediate, and Intermediate levels.
** The fee includes all expenses such as tickets to theaters, museums, galleries, etc.
- Duration of the courses: Fall semester: October 23 - December 16, 2017
- Spring semester: January 22 - March 15, 2018
Deadline for registration:
- Fall semester: October 16, 2017
- Spring semester: January 15, 2018
Contact: Elnur Imanbayli, email: email@example.com or call: 437-3235, ext. 284