She Entrepreneurs Leadership Programme 2019 in SwedenTraining 30.11.2018
Deadline: 8 January 2019
Open to: all female citizens of Algeria, Egypt, Tunisia, Iran, Jordan, Lebanon, Morocco or Palestine between the ages of 22 and 45
She Entrepreneurs is a recognized leadership programme for young emerging women social entrepreneurs in the MENA-region and Sweden. It is leadership training within the context of working for an equal and sustainable society using entrepreneurial principles, and the programme is based on real business experiences and collaborative learning. At the heart of the programme is personal and professional development. The aim of She Entrepreneurs programme is to support young women social entrepreneurs by giving them the tools and methods they need to develop their social enterprise.
You can apply to She Entrepreneurs if:
You are welcome to submit your application if you are a woman entrepreneur between the age of 22 and 45 with a business that:
- is already operational;
- has the potential to develop a financially sustainable business model, generate a positive social impact, and contribute to the Sustainable Development Goals;
- is based in Algeria, Egypt, Tunisia, Iran, Jordan, Lebanon, Morocco or Palestine.
In addition you should:
- have a proficient command of both written and spoken English;
- be willing to pay it forward by contributing at least two hours of pro bono mentorship to a junior entrepreneur in your home country during the programme.
Please note that we are not able to make any exceptions to the eligibility requirements.
- The opportunity to develop your own social business initiative and acquire personal skills and innovative tools;
- Support to think like an entrepreneur – from generating ideas to executing a strategic and sustainable business model;
- Increased knowledge on topics such as social entrepreneurship, business development, communication, branding, sales, finance and funding;
- Individual feedback on your social business initiative from leading social and business entrepreneurs and group mentors in Sweden and MENA. This feedback will give you the chance to rethink and fine-tune your idea;
- A strong and active network of like-minded women entrepreneurs who inspire and support each other in driving important changes in society;
- Training and content;
- Accommodation, food and domestic transport during the programme;
- Flight tickets to and from module 1 and 2;
- Insurance covering acute illness and accident when in Sweden;
- Visa costs.
HOW TO APPLY?
In order to apply please click here.
For more detailed information please visit the official website.