Call for Applications, Women and Political Influence – Coalition Building on the Local LevelTraining 31.10.2018
The Robert Schuman Institute (RSI) in cooperation with the Christian Democratic International Center (KIC) and financed by the Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency (SIDA)) – organises a seminar to assist EPP member and cooperating parties in Belarus and Ukraine by capacity building.
The main goals of the event:
- To engage local women politicians by strengthening cooperation and coalition building skills
- To provide concrete examples and tools for effective coalition building
- To improve interest based negotiation skills
- To reflect shared problems to their possible solutions
- To establish a cross-border professional network of pro-European young politicians from Belarus, Ukraine
Dates: 2 day course as follows:
Women and Political Influence – Coalition building on the local level (Belarus & Ukraine)
16 – 17 November (Friday – Saturday), 2018 in Kyiv, Ukraine
arrival: 15 November, departure 18 November
Applicants should be young women who are members of local councils or/and members of local party boards of EPP member / cooperating parties in Belarus, Ukraine. Participants (approximately 25 people) are selected on the basis of individual applications recommended by the relevant parties or organizations, without national or party quotas.
The APPLICATION DEADLINE is 02 November (Friday) 2018, arriving at RSI
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the responsible project manager, Bence Labossa at email@example.com
Please fill in the application form
Find more information about the seminar in the call for applications.