Call for Applications, BALTICLEAD Leadership Programme 2019 in Stockholm, SwedenTraining 18.04.2019
Deadline: 29 April 2019
Open to: participants between the ages of 25 and 40 years old, from Sweden, Poland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Georgia, Moldova, Azerbaijan or Armenia
Scholarship: All costs related to accommodation, food and transport during the BALTICLEAD programme are covered. The programme will pay for transportation to and from the modules locations
BALTICLEAD is a leadership program that aims to increase your capacity to work for humans and the planet as an individual leader and as a part of groups. Through the programme we work with seeking new solutions and methods to the planets problems. BALTICLEAD is a joint initiative between the Swedish Institute and the Stockholm Resilience Centre, at Stockholm University. It is a leadership programme designed for entrepreneurship and systems change in the Baltic Sea region and Eastern Europe.
The initiative is based on the Resilience Centre’s research on Planetary Boundaries, Resilience Thinking and Transformations to Sustainability. The programme is structured over three integrated fields: human, social and planetary thriving. Participants of BALTICLEAD will address some of the world’s biggest social and ecological challenges as opportunities. Participants will build global solutions with the Planetary Opportunities model as framework. The programme aims at starting a journey to create a new network of change makers that serve both people and planet.
BALTICLEAD will give you:
- Theoretical and practical know how on technological and social innovations and how technological enablers can be used for social-ecological transformations
- Knowledge about the planet’s climate and ecosystems and understanding of key concepts like; planetary boundaries and opportunities model, system entrepreneurship (and society’s need for it), transformations to sustainability, biomimicry – nature-based solutions
- Access to knowledge from, and the chance to work with, top leaders from science, business and the public sector
- Chance to develop as a leader and entrepreneur
- Awareness around one’s own impact as human and skills on self leadership and Neuroleadership
- An opportunity and generator mindset, mapping one´s resources and knowing how to share
- Access to a global network consisting of leaders, with the common aim to promote sustainable change at local, national or global level.
In order to be considered eligible to apply, you must fulfill all of the following criteria:
- You are a permanent resident or citizen of one of these countries: Sweden, Poland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Georgia, Moldova, Azerbaijan or Armenia
- You are approximately 25-40 years of age
- You are fluent in spoken and written English
- You have an international aim and thinking
- You are an expert within your field
- Your interest is deeply rooted in social and environmental sustainability and new technological and social innovations
- You have a distinct motivation for participation
- You can be present at all modules and courses
- You have experience of leading and mobilizing around urgent issues
- You are a team player and a generator for your community
- You have been trained in social intelligence and ability to listen
- You have the capacity to contribute opinions and reflections whilst accepting and learning from different perspectives in the group
Costs covered by Swedish Instiute:
- All costs related to accommodation, food and transport during the BALTICLEAD programme are covered. The programme will pay for transportation to and from the modules locations.
- During the programme all participants will be insured against acute illness and accident
- Training and content
Costs covered and arranged by you
- participants are responsible for costs related to transport within their countries.
- the cost for the visa will have to be borne by the participant
The application process is open until April 29th, 2019. Applicants will be notified about programme acceptance mid-June 2019.
In order to apply, .
If you have any questions, check the or write to: email@example.com.