Call for Applications: The 22nd Tunza Eco-Generation Regional Ambassadors Program 2019Training 22.01.2019
Deadline: 20 February 2019
Applications are open for 22nd Eco-generation Regional Ambassadors Program with an aim to provide exceptional experiences with the opportunities to actively plan, to execute or participate in various environmental awareness programs in each region and country.
Eco-generation Regional Ambassadors would carry the voice of the future generations at an international level. Since new visitors will gain their first impression of Tunza Eco-generation through Eco-generation Ambassadors, they are also expected to be knowledgeable on current environmental issues and on the information about Tunza Eco-generation platform as well.
- Improvement of environmental leadership
- Enhancing promotions for one’s organization or environmental awareness programs
- Online mentoring to all Ambassador Reports
- Promotional goods for the environmental awareness campaigns to be planned and executed by an Ambassador
- Certificate to verify successful completion of the Ambassador’s duties
- Reference letters
- The 3(Three) best ambassador reports will be published on the monthly Tunza Eco-generation Newsletter which is publicly released to the Tunza Eco-generation members.
- Recognition of the’Best Ambassador of the term’ shall be given to 1(One) Ambassador who shows the most passionate and active environmental activities as well as the participations in various events of Tunza Eco-generation. A certificate and souvenir will be given to the Best Ambassador at the end of the term. The process and final decision on the selection shall be planned and confirmed by Eco-generation team.
- All Tunza Eco-generation members aged between 13 and 24 (as of Feb 17, 2019) who are enthusiastic to spread news and stories about their local environmental issues at a global level
- Environmentally friendly mind
- Integrity, fair practices
- Active participation in Tunza Eco-generation programs
- Internet-friendly environment
- Good at utilizing SNS
- 60% of Application form + 40% of Activity Points
- Six (6) month of coverage plan should be stated based on the concrete action plans.
- Any false information on an application form can cause disqualification or cancelation of position even after being selected
- Any unfair practice in gathering activity points can cause disqualification.
The 21st Eco-generation Regional Ambassadors (hereinafter referred to as ‘ambassador’) shall be in the position for six (6) months from March 2019 until August 2019.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply online via given website.
For more information, please visit https://tunza.eco-generation.org/ambassadorInfoView.jsp