Call for Applications, Data Science and Machine Learning Course in Baku, AzerbaijanTraining 22.03.2019
Deadline: 29 March 2019
Open to: students and professionals from underrepresented and low-income communities from Azerbaijan
Start Date & Venue: April , 2019 at Barama Innovation Center (Baku, Azerbaijan)
TechCentrum is announcing admission to a 3-month-long Data Science and Machine Learning course for the students and professionals from underrepresented and low-income communities.
Considering the lack of specialists and growing interest in the mentioned field , TechCentrum is accepting applications for the Data Science course which aims to make education in this field available and accessible for participants whose income is low or have insufficient budget. Classes are organizing with the support of Barama Innovation and Entrepreneurship Center.
Trainer: Kamil Alesgerov
- Has 10 years’ experience of risk management and data anaylsis in bank sector ; gave lessons at UNEC , Khazar and ADA universities on the fields of Statistics , Econometrics and Operations Research .
- Project Manager on risk management field at Baker Tilly Azerbaijan company and works on Data Science implementation on Azerbaijan banking sector :
- Leading trainings about Data Science and Machine Learning essentials ;
Starting date: April , 2019
Duration of lesson is 90 minutes and will last 3 months including twice a week
Please note that the places are limited
Course program include the following topics :
- General review of Mathematical analysis and linear algebra
- Review of descriptive and inferential statistics
- Fundamentals of Command Line usage
- Introduction to Databases
- Introduction to SQL DML
- Phyton , R and OOP
- Data Structures, including conversion , cleansing , entry of data and approach to missing information
- Fundamentals of automatic Data Acquisition from websources via Python
- Visual Data Analysis
- Predicting , modeling and main statistical methods in both Python and R
- Machine Learning : supervised , unsupervised and reinforced
- Artificial Neural Network Fundamentals
- Principles of creating Smart Variables
In order to apply, register HERE.
Please feel free to contact with firstname.lastname@example.org or 0508680078 if you require any further assistance.