Apply for the Academy of Young Diplomats!Training 28.05.2019
Apply for the Academy of Young Diplomats!
Deadline: 31st October 2019 – final call!
Open to: Graduate students and young professionals
The European Academy of Diplomacy is accepting applications for the Academy of Young Diplomats (AYD), the top-tier postgraduate diplomatic program, which empowers a new generation of global leaders! An innovative annual training experience, ending with an Executive Diploma in the Art of Diplomacy (EDAD).
The Program is known for its world-class faculty, practitioner-oriented approach and a network of more than 3000 graduates from over 60 countries. It is also accredited with the Ministry of Education of Poland. A selected cohort of approximately 100 promising talents from around the world will take part in over 140 hours of lectures, workshops, practical exercises, study-visits, and personal leadership development groups.
The participants of XVI edition will have an exclusive opportunity to attend the Warsaw Security Forum 2020: plenary sessions, breakouts, roundtables and invitation-only night-owl discussions with those who shape the future of the Transatlantic community.
- You have to fit in the AYD Participant Profile.
- You have to be 23 years or older.
- You have to possess at least BA University Degree.
- You have to demonstrate English proficiency, at least C1 level (certificate not required).
- You have to accept the Rules and Regulations for AYD Participants 2019/2020 document.
Program Tuition Fee includes:
- 5 three-days Sessions in Warsaw
- 1 two-day Workshop Session in Cracow
- 1 two-day Participation at the world-renowned Warsaw Security Forum 2020
- All course materials
- Inauguration and Graduation Ceremony with Special VIP Guests
- 140 hours of hands-on diplomatic training
- 12 Study visits in the embassies and international organizations based in Warsaw
- Lunches during all Sessions
- Issuing of the Executive Diploma in the Art of Diplomacy
Program does not cover:
- Visa, insurance & travel expenses
The organizers encourage all candidates, irrespective of gender, disability, religious and ethnic backgrounds to apply.
Deadline of application: 31 October 2019.
In order to apply, register HERE.
For further information and queries, please contact the Program Coordinator, Ms. Karolina Krzyżanowska at email@example.com
The official web-page: https://diplomats.pl/about-the-program/.