call for Applications: Digital Health Initiative 2020Training 04.04.2020
Deadline: 1 June 2020 5:00pm
Past projects included investigators across several Boston University schools, and utilized a broad range of techniques and methodologies in their effort to find novel, effective applications for digital health technology.
Depending on the type of project, funding up to $25,000 can be requested, including:
- Graduate student or postdoctoral support
- Activities in direct support of research
This award is available to all BU faculty. Ineligible expenses include overhead, fringe benefits, travel, events, publications, lab work, lab equipment, samples & other materials, and PI/faculty salaries. Once awarded, funds may be carried forward at most one year and by approval only.
Proposal selection will be based on the following criteria:
- Defining a new area of research, and/or taking existing research in a new direction
- Shovel-ready projects with explicitly named faculty and collaborators, with or without participating grad students
- Likelihood of PIs’ success in securing follow-up extramural funding
- Likelihood of significant professional growth of the investigating team members
For more information website