Call for Applications: CASEC | ACSAC Youth Representative ProgramTraining 25.04.2020
DEADLINE: 30 may 2020
WHY SHOULD I PARTICIPATE?
The African Center for Solidarity and Mutual Aid between Communities (CASEC | ACSAC) is an NGO created on February 15, 1997 to serve as a framework for reflection and the implementation of action plans for community development in Africa. Participating in the first Youth Representative Program will allow you to:
Live a work experience in an international professional environment, while leading projects with people of diverse origins and cultures.
To be able to contribute to CASEC’s Africa Eyes Magazine to boost your profile, your actions and your research.
Receive a certificate from CASEC at the end of the term and nominations to participate in different programs.
Improve your network and collaborate with different leaders and resource people from the African continent.
Represent your country locally, regionally or internationally and start your international career.
AM I ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE?
Applicants for the CASEC | ACSAC Youth Representative Program must meet the following conditions:
– Be at least 20 years old for local and university representatives;
– Be 25 at least years old for national and regional representatives;
– Be present in the region, country or city for which you are applying for;
– Actively participate in civil society and other initiatives related to Africa;
– Be able to communicate and work in English and / or French;
– Be motivated to contribute to the development of new ideas on Africa;
– Be ready to share your own challenges in your community and to work on Africa through Agenda 2030 and Agenda 2063.
WHEN CAN I APPLY?
The deadline for this first Youth Representative Program is May 30, 2020.
Are you young? Are you passionate about Africa? Do you want to help build the Africa we want?
If your answers are YES! You should apply NOW! and represent the African Center in your Region, in your Country, in your Locality or in your University.