Call for Applications: National Home-Based Primary Care Learning NetworkTraining 27.02.2020
Deadline: 3 April 2020
The National Home-Based Primary Care Learning Network is an 8-month-long participatory quality improvement learning experience offered to 10 home-based primary care practices from across the country.
• Do you want to improve the care you are providing in your practice?
• Do you want to promote a culture of better care and continuous learning in home-based primary care?
• Do you want to be part of a vanguard movement to create a community of quality and raise the field of home-based primary care?
If so, apply to join the National Home-Based Primary Care Learning Network, led by Drs. Christine Ritchie and Bruce Leff, supported by the American Academy of Home Care Medicine and the Home-Centered Care Institute, and funded by the John A. Hartford Foundation.
The Learning Network will:
• Provide transformational strategies and coaching support to help home-based primary care practices implement quality improvement principles and demonstrate high-value care.
• Help practices and clinicians connect and build a community in a practice-based learning network so they can together ask and answer important questions that work toward the goal of improving the care they provide and raise the field of home-based primary care.
• Facilitate use of quality data collection strategies, which employ quality indicators appropriate for homebased primary care patients, and allows practices to benchmark their performance.
• Make available to physicians a quality improvement activity that provides an opportunity for American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM)-certified physicians to earn 20 maintenance of certification (MOC) points on an annual basis.
• Access to experts in home-based primary care & quality improvement principles
• Interaction with a community of committed home-based primary care providers and practices
• Exchange of tools and best practices among Learning Network members
• Participant growth in continuous improvement learning skills
• Contribute data to advance the field of home-based primary care
• Visibility as innovators in the field of home-based primary care & opportunity to participate in research & dissemination
• Ability of internal medicine or geriatric medicine ABIM diplomates to accrue (MOC) points for participation in quality improvement activities
• One clinician serving as Learning Network Project Champion
• Presence of Project Champion and Practice Administrative Leader/Manager at both face-to-face meetings
• Coverage of transportation expenses to Baltimore meetings. (Hotel and meal costs will be covered by the Learning Network)
• Commitment to engage in quality improvement activities for 8-months including quality measure data collection on a monthly basis for one calendar year and data entry into the registry or data collection tool
• Participation in monthly Learning Network quality improvement activities, videoconference webinars, and face-to-face meetings
• Collaborative spirit and full participation in Learning Collaborative evaluation activities
Application link is HERE
Submit letter of support (You can upload it in the application form above OR email it to Naomi Gallopyn firstname.lastname@example.org