"The Power of Non Formal Education" training course in GeorgiaTraining 12.03.2020
Improving the impact of Non Formal Education (NFE), principles and methods in creating empowerment opportunities for young people as real actors of the society (from local to Europe).
A fundamental flow during the training is based upon:
- Experiencing: different educational settings, different non formal education methods (role play, simulation exercise...)
- Reflecting: on the methods and its impacts, on the power and limits of NFE, on building a pedagogical process...
- Transferring: to the own reality of participants, in order to improve ways of working with young people
- Sharing: different perceptions, current situations and experiences.
- Developing: the building capacity of the participants, by including them in the decision process of the project designing (participants will decide some sessions they feel they need to have) but also in the implementation of the program (‘Power to the People’ moments).
Participants should be at least 18 years old and should have a good level of English.
WHEN and WHERE:
- 23-28 June 2020
- TBC, Georgia