Call for Applications: Fix SDC Learnership ProgrammeTraining 26.03.2020
The Fix Scholarship in partnership with The Skills Development Corporation presents The Fix SDC Learnership Programme.
We are looking for female leaders that want to improve their business skills and be part of our Fix Scholarship Women’s Mentorship programme that includes life and business coaching by the best skills development organisations in the industry.
The Fix SCD Learnership Programme will be offering the following courses:
- NQF level 3 Business admin
- NQF level 4 Project management
- NQF level 4 Generic management
- NQF level 4 Technical support
- NQF level 4 Marketing
Further your studies, create change, and become a leader. Apply Now!
“If more Women are in leadership roles, we’ll stop assuming they shouldn’t be.” Sheryl Sandberg
- Applicant must specify if Abled or Disabled (Including any of the following conditions, epilepsy, bipolar, albinism, physical disabilities, diabetes, asthma, sight/hearing impairments…etc)
- Applicant must be between the ages of 18-28
- Applicant must be African, Coloured or Indian and must be a South African Citizen.
- Applicant must have a minimum of Grade 10 passed
- Applicant needs to be able to read and write in English
- Applicant will need to write an assessment test at SDC before enrolment in order to qualify for the above courses.
- Applicant must have an updated CV
- Applicant must be able to supply the following:
- 2 x Certified copies of highest qualification
- 3 x Certified colour copies of ID
- Bank statement or Confirmation of account (3 months)
- SARS Tax number
- Proof of residence (In your name)
- Proof of disability (if disabled)