Call for Applications: Academy of Young Diplomats 2020/2021Training 27.05.2020
Application Deadline: 30 June 2020
Your global career starts with the Academy of Young Diplomats! Gain international experience and unique skills by joining the best leadership and diplomacy program in Central Europe!
The Academy of Young Diplomats (AYD) is a top-tier postgraduate diplomatic Program, which empowers a new generation of global leaders, through an innovative annual training experience, ending with an Executive Diploma in the Art of Diplomacy (EDAD).
A selected cohort of approximately 100 promising talents from around the world will take part in over 140 hours of stationary lectures, workshops, practical exercises, study-visits and personal leadership development groups. In the academic year 2020/2021 the program will be enriched by online modules connecting the groups with world leaders from all around the world.
Established in 2004, the AYD prepares future diplomats, civil servants and social entrepreneurs for international careers. The Program is known for its world-class faculty, practitioners-oriented approach and a network of more than 3000 graduates from over 60 countries. It is also accredited with the Ministry of Education of Poland.
AYD program structure:
- Three-days sessions in Warsaw (December 2020 – June 2021)
- 1 Two-day workshop session in Cracow (January 2021)
- 1 Full participation in the world-renowned 2021 Warsaw Security Forum (November 2021)
- 1 Official Graduation Ceremony (December 2021)
AYD participants are offered:
- 3 Specializations: International Organizations, International Security, Polish Foreign Service
- 140 Hours of hands-on diplomatic training
- 12 Study-visits to Embassies, international organizations and government agencies in Warsaw
- 5 Online Meetings with inspiring world leaders
- 5 Meetings of the Leadership Development Groups
- 1 Executive Diploma in the Art of Diplomacy issued by the European Academy of Diplomacy
AYD admission requirements:
- At least BA University Degree
- English proficiency, at least C1 level (certificate not required)
- Fit in the AYD Participant Profile (find out if you fit the profile here)
Learn more about the program here: https://diplomats.pl/about-the-program
Apply here: www.diplomats.pl/admission
In case of any further questions, please contact the AYD Program Coordinator, Ms. Yaroslava Kotvytska at firstname.lastname@example.org.